Friday, April 27, 2012

Fifty

50 days

222 invited
122 attending
34 declined

One RSVP today from my parents' good friends, Liz and Steve.

Matt and I went to the UPS location in Warwick to pick up our Crate and Barrel package today. It's from Alicia and Paula, two of my coworkers, and they got us another set of the Bistro Bowls as well as the Chip and Dip Set we wanted. Here's a picture of the chip and dip set:



Of course, after the ridiculousness with that package, I come home to an email saying Matt's gift was left at the front door by UPS. NO IT WAS NOT. This is not the first time it's happened and so I called them and they're investigating it. I better get this package, I am so over UPS and their issues. However, I have to say their national customer assistance is really nice and helpful.

Matt and I have a meeting with our officiant, Father Al, tomorrow. I'll be sure to post how it goes, although I honestly have no idea what it's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment