Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just One More

65 days

225 invited
99 attending
22 declined

One RSVP today from Matt's college friend, Tommy, and he's declined. He lives in Chicago and won't be able to make the trip. I'm seriously thinking it's because I want to break 100 guests. Come on, just one yes tomorrow!!

Matt's linen pants came in today! They're really nice and fit him perfectly! They'll be perfect for the honeymoon!!

After trying to stamp a fan last night, I realized it wasn't going to happen and so I stopped. Oh well.

Mom texted me today to say that my dad found a name tag of his from the Marines. She's sending it to me so I can sew it in my dress as my something borrowed! I love that I'll have my maiden name sewn into my dress!! Now I have to remind Gram to bring the necklace for my something old.

Last, I want to wish Matt good luck tomorrow at his interview! He's going in for an interview for a higher position with Verizon! Good luck baby! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment