Monday, March 19, 2012

Excess Luggage

89 days

216 invited
50 attending
12 declined

RSVPs today:
-Matt's godparents, Doc & Natalie
-their daughter, Cait
-my friends from high school, Kevin and Sam

I found a UPS sticker on our door today that says we have two packages that couldn't be delivered. Of course, there was one buried on the table from Friday that Matt never told me about as well as a thin package. I opened it and it was a cute Mr. and Mrs. set of luggage tags from Target! That means that one of the big packages is our luggage! (My mom's friend Liz ordered it for the shower and had it shipped here instead.) I'm so excited to be getting it!! Here's a picture of the luggage we chose:

And here are the luggage tags:


I'm hoping that the other package is the rest of our centerpiece vases!!

No comments:

Post a Comment