Sunday, March 4, 2012

Basket Case

I finally found some baskets for the programs! I originally wanted ones from Save on Crafts, but when I went to buy them today they were out of stock. So I went searching (for literally hours) for a different basket that was similar. Matt helped me decide on a slightly different style from Hobby Lobby online and I ordered them tonight. They were $3.99 each and I got 40% off of one of them, so the total only ended up being $12 with shipping. I'm going to spray paint them silver once they come in since I have leftover paint from the frames and I think they'll look better. Then I'll add some ribbon and they'll be done!



Matt and I also went through our music selections for the reception and updated the lists. We are currently listening to the set that we picked for the cocktail hour and enjoying the tv on mute. We're a little strange.

I ordered a dress yesterday from Forever 21 for the honeymoon and it's already shipped! Here's a picture of it:

Forever 21 "Weekend Islander" dress

I also finished ordering everything from Vistaprint tonight! I finished getting the thank yous (including some extras) and oversized postcards that I'm using for wedding timelines for the wedding party, parents, and grandparents! Here's the timeline:

front

back



No comments:

Post a Comment