Sunday, March 4, 2012

Center Spotlight

104 days

202 invited
0 attending
0 declined

Matt and I bought some supplies for the centerpieces today! We went in to Michael's to look for baskets for the programs (which we didn't find) and picked up some of the glasses and fillers. I got three of the cylinder bowls (that's all they had) and two of the low bowls as well as the black sand for the globe vases. When we got home, I bought some of the other things from Save on Crafts: all 5 of the globe vases, the silver diamonds, and silver glitter rocks. I ordered white rose floating candles for the centerpiece on our sweetheart table from ebay. And last I bought the white gems from a different site online that are for the sweetheart table as well. Of course, I'm still looking for two baskets for the programs!

low bowls (2)

cylinder vases (3)

black sand

white rose floating candles (3)

globe vases (5)

silver diamonds

silver glitter rocks (12)

No comments:

Post a Comment