Thursday, March 15, 2012

On the Short List

93 days

214 invited
42 attending
10 declined

RSVPs today were friends of my family, Josh & Tiffanie (decline) and Matt's cousin, Dan, and his girlfriend, Desiree.

I got the black gems in for one of the centerpieces today! I only need the square vases to come in and I'll be done!! Here's a picture of the centerpiece that I finished as well as the one for our sweetheart table:



The other day I wrote down everything that we still need to buy for the wedding. Surprisingly, it wasn't a long list! So that I have a virtual copy that I can't lose, here it is:
favors
-boxes
-purple & pink M&Ms
out of town bags
-bags (Michael's)
-bottled water (BJs)
-individual packets of aspirin
-cookie bags
-Friars car stickers (PC)
-CDs (Staples)
-CD mailers
kids bags
-reusable tote bags
-disposable cameras
-handheld games
-snacks (BJs)
gifts
-moms' clutches
-readers' cufflinks
-girls' jewelry (Lia Sophia)
-Jos A. Bank gift cards
-groomsmen t-shirts (debating between making and having them made)
-small black bags (for groomsmen gifts)
-Matt's cufflinks
attire
-Hannah's shoes
-Olivia's shoes
-Cole's socks
-sunglasses
ceremony/reception
-basket for bubbles at ceremony (Michael's)
-fans
-I spy card holders

We're so close! I'm so EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment