Saturday, March 3, 2012

Return to Sender

105 days

202 invited
0 attending
0 declined

I have been getting texts, tweets, and emails about people already receiving their invitations! The people in Rhode Island got theirs on Thursday, the day after I sent them! Friends and family in Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey told me yesterday they got theirs! I can't believe how fast they went out, especially since they're pocketfolds! I just need to buy a box that I can sort the RSVPs in!

I am ordering two photobooks from Mixbook with a Groupon deal I bought. The first is about the wedding party: each page has pictures a small blurb about our girls and guys. I did the pages in the color they are for the wedding, so it's really cute. The second is for the bridal shower; I saw a book from Etsy on Pinterest that said "I knew they would be together forever when..." on the cover. It was supposed to be used as a guestbook and I really loved the idea. So I used some pictures of Matt and I to fill half the pages and left the other half free for people to write on. I'm going to have my family use it at the shower (I'm pretty sure women will be better at this than men anyway).

I bought one more Living Social deal for Vistaprint to finish ordering our thank yous! It's $10 for $50 worth of products which will be perfect for the thank yous and any other last minute things we may need.

I'm now going to check up on our registry and hopefully add a luggage set that will get purchased for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment