Monday, March 26, 2012

Gifts Galore

82 days

220 invited
69 attending
14 declined

RSVPs today:
-my aunt and uncle, Carol and David
-Matt's uncle and aunt, Russ and Melanie
-my friend from college and Matt's groomsman, Rich
-Matt's mom's friends, Lindy and Nick

I got the package from Oriental Trading in today! It was chock full of goodies! It had the black gift bags, so Matt and I put together the groomsmen gifts and the gifts for our parents. It also had the bags for the kids which are HUGE and wicked cute! The sunglasses for the wedding party and the bags for the cookies in the out of town bags were also included. Most important, though, were the favor boxes! They're the perfect size and I'm excited to start them soon!

Matt and I picked up the package from the UPS center today, too, which was from Crate & Barrel. It's the I Spy holders, which are perfect!

I got an email today that the clutches for our moms were shipped today! I can't wait to see what they look like!

Yesterday I ordered the jewelry for our readers, greeters, and gift bearers. That is OFFICIALLY the end of buying gifts! Now I'm just waiting on Matt's gift to come in! I'm so excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment