Saturday, March 17, 2012

Buy, Buy, Buy!

91 days

216 invited
42 attending
12 declined

RSVPs (from yesterday): only one and it was a decline from Matt's uncle and aunt from Kentucky. They are going to be out of the country on June 16!

I ordered several things from Oriental Trading last night, totaling $73 (with free shipping). I got the small black gift bags for the groomsmen's gifts, the totes for the kids' bags, sunglasses for the wedding party (for photos), the cellophane cookie bags for the out of town bags, and, most importantly, the boxes for the M&M favors! It was one of the larger purchases I had to make, so I'm glad it's out of the way.

I also ordered another dress from Charlotte Russe for the honeymoon. I HAD to have it since it's ORANGE! Here's a picture:


I'm also ordering little place card holders for the I Spy cards for the wedding. They're from Crate and Barrel and they went on sale! Perfect!

I finally found some argyle socks for Cole! I had bought all the groomsmen a pair in their color from Express and he's too small for theirs. I ended up finding a pair from Brooks Brothers (didn't know they even had a kids section) for $12. They've got just a little pink, so they aren't too much either.


AND I'm ordering the cufflinks for the two readers, Greg and CJ. I found a nice pair on Amazon that are very versatile. Here's a picture:

And I'm ordering the new cufflinks for Matt that I found a couple posts ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment