Tuesday, March 13, 2012

For the Kidlings

95 days

212 invited
34 attending
8 declined

RSVPs today: my friend from dance, Meagan, and our friends, Justin and Lenny! (Justin is making our cake as our wedding gift!)

Matt talked to his mom tonight and she said that Nicole's dress came in! I'm going to pick it up tomorrow after work so we can bring it home this weekend! Now if the other dresses will just come in...

I started buying some stuff for the kids' bags. I got the coloring/activity books, crayons/colored pencils, and small toys at the dollar store tonight. I also found the bags that I'm going to put them in: reusable totes from Oriental Trading.


I also got in the dress that I ordered from Forever 21 for the honeymoon! There's a couple more that I want to buy, too, but I have most of the clothes I need.


No comments:

Post a Comment