Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pain in the Tux

94 days

212 invited
40 attending
8 declined

RSVPs today:
-Jay & Donna, Matt's uncle and aunt
-Luke, Matt's cousin
-J.M., Matt's friend from college and
-Joslyn and Tom, my friend from high school and her boyfriend

Today I went to pick up Nicole's dress at Alfred Angelo and got a VERY pleasant surprise: ALL of the girls' dresses have come in! I picked them all up, except for Shannon's because she has a balance due on hers, and brought them home! They are beautiful!!

I then took Nick to get his measurements done in Cranston. Those men have no idea how to use a computer. It took almost an hour! In the end, everything was fine, but it was a ridiculously painful experience. Ugh

And, last, I found a different pair of cufflinks for Matt! They're going to be a surprise, though! Here is the original picture:


Obviously they'll have our initials and date, but I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment