Saturday, March 31, 2012

For the Groom

77 days

222 invited
78 attending
15 declined

RSVPs today from my cousin, Alex and his girlfriend, Katlyn, and my former Gap coworker Amanda and her husband Brian. Sadly, my friend from college Mike has declined coming because he has a family event that weekend. But we'll be seeing him at some point!

Went today to pick up Matt's mom's dress! It is the most gorgeous blue!! Now we're just waiting on my mom's which the store was calling about to see why it hadn't shipped yet.

I got the rest of the jewelry for our readers, greeters, and gift bearers yesterday! Again, I nailed it! AND I got Matt's gift as well! His cufflinks are absolutely amazing! I can't wait until he sees them the night before the wedding!



Matt's mom has booked the rehearsal dinner at Waterplace in downtown Providence. It's a great restaurant and sits right over the river. Absolutely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment