Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last Man Standing

98 days

210 invited
28 attending
6 declined

I FINISHED THE LAST BOUQUET!! All seven of them are done which means that ALL of the "flowers" are done! SO EXCITED!! Here is a picture (for more click here):


I also had my hair trial this morning! I have pictures (that I have to keep for the big day) that I'll post below!









Looking at the pictures now, I want more hair around the sides of my face. I don't look how pulled back it looks from the front.

We got more gifts off the registry, but I'm too lazy to post pictures. However, they were the luggage set, the serving spoons and forks, and another serving piece for veggies.

Jess and Shannon helped me pick through the M&Ms for the favors to get rid of the brown ones. It didn't take as long as we thought but we may need to buy more in addition to the purple and pink. After I get the boxes, we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment